Hose Shortening Kit - Shimano
Availability: In Stock
- Streamline your cockpit by shortening those ugly, long brake hoses with our DIY hose shortening kit for Shimano brakes.
- Includes 2 compression olives and 2 hose inserts for Shimano brakes.
- Choose from BH59 or BH90 hose inserts.
- Includes our hydraulic brake hose cutter for perfect, 90-degree cuts every time.
- Secure your hose with our hose clamp tool while you work.
- Fully illustrated how-to guide included.
- Perfect for seasoned bike mechanics and DIY users alike.
Don't let unsightly brake hoses ruin the look of your pride and joy. Keep them in check by trimming them to the perfect length with this DIY hose shortening kit.
Shortening your hydraulic brake lines is a simple task which can be done without having to bleed the brakes afterwards - so long as you're careful! Our fully illustrated instruction sheet will walk you through the process.
Everything is here to get the job done fast including our handy hose cutter for straight, clean cuts and our hose clamping tool to assist with the installation of the new jewellery.
The kit includes 2 brand new hose compression olives and 2 hose inserts for Shimano brakes. Choose from BH59 or BH90 hose inserts depending on your hose type.
Need help choosing between BH59 or BH90 hose inserts? Look up your brake model using our Hose Guide to find out which type you need.