- Designed to fit all Shimano road disc brakes.
- The most comprehensive bleed kit we've ever made!
- Includes all essential components including bleed funnel and adapter, tube holder, 7mm spanner and bleed block.
- Fully compatible with Shimano mountain bike disc brakes.
- 100ml Genuine Mineral Oil (SM-DB-OIL) included.
- Full, easy-to-follow bleed instructions.
- Perfect for beginners or experienced brake bleeders.
- FREE UK Delivery on this item!
Bleed your Shimano road disc brakes easily and quickly with our Shimano Bleed Kit. Complete with 100ml genuine mineral oil (SM-DB-OIL), enough to bleed both brakes multiple times. You'll never have to worry about mixing the wrong oil or voiding your warranty.
Everything is here to get the job done including our brand new bleed funnel and adapter, a 7mm spanner for opening the bleed nipple and our very own tube holder for securely locking the bleed tube in place.
Our syringe has been designed without a rubber plunger seal to ensure that they are compatible with mineral oil brake fluid making them perfect for bleeding your Shimano road disc brakes.
Compatible with all hydraulic Shimano road disc brakes including ST-R9120, ST-R9170, ST-R8020, ST-R8025, ST-R8070, ST-R7025, ST-R7020, ST-4725 and ST-4720.
Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Bleed Kit for Shimano Road Disc Brakes from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
Superb - I got in touch via instagram and spoke to the company owner. I explained that I wanted a kit to bleed my brakes but have always taken it to the shop as I wasnt sure it was a straight forward job. I was assured that with this kit and the clear instructions it was definatly a DIY job. I decided to go for it and was very glad I did. It arrived quickly, well packaged and the instructions were fantastic. The kit is very high in quality and the job was much easier than I though. The brakes feel fantastic and I'm very happy overall! I have already recommended the kits to many biking friends! great service thanks!