- 100% Complete kit - No need for the Shimano funnel.
- Compatible with all Shimano brakes, including road discs*.
- Mineral oil-specific syringes now included with every kit.
- 50ml Genuine Mineral Oil (SM-DB-OIL) included.
- Securely connect the bleed tubing to the caliper with our all-important tube holder.
- Full, easy-to-follow bleed instructions.
- Epic Bleed Block & Rotor Correction tool now included!
- Perfect for beginners or experienced brake bleeders.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Note: Due to the global PPE shortage this product may not include protective gloves. Read more.
Bleed your Shimano brakes easily and quickly with our Shimano Bleed Kit. Complete with 50ml Genuine Mineral Oil, enough to bleed both brakes, you'll never have to worry about mixing the wrong oil or voiding your warranty.
Everything is here - no need for the Shimano funnel, our master cylinder syringe takes its place. Our fully illustrated instruction sheet will guide you through the bleed process saving you time and money.
Our syringes have been designed without rubber plunger seals to ensure that they are compatible with mineral oil brake fluid making them perfect for bleeding your Shimano brakes.
*Most Shimano road disc brake models require an additional master cylinder adapter in order to ensure bleed kit compatibility, available here. Or check out our Shimano Road Disc Bleed Kit for the full package.
Say no to expensive labour costs, and the two week wait at your local bike shop, let us guide you through the simple, DIY task of bleeding your own Shimano brakes. We're ready when you are.
Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Bleed Kit for Shimano Brakes from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
Superbe bit of kit that arrived within 2 days. Clear instructions and even fit promax brakes (realised it was promax only just before doing the bleeding). Highly recommend, brakes feel like new.
Great item good instructions
Very good delivery time and a very good piece of kit, everything you need to bleed or change your brake system
Great kit, would have given it 5 stars but the plastic part that slides down the hose to clamp to the bleed ****** was way too small, had to bore it out a little bit. No drama though, was easy enough to do!