- 100% Complete kit - No need for the Shimano funnel.
- Compatible with all Shimano brakes, including road discs*.
- Mineral oil-specific syringes now included with every kit.
- 50ml Genuine Mineral Oil (SM-DB-OIL) included.
- Securely connect the bleed tubing to the caliper with our all-important tube holder.
- Full, easy-to-follow bleed instructions.
- Epic Bleed Block & Rotor Correction tool now included!
- Perfect for beginners or experienced brake bleeders.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Bleed your Shimano brakes easily and quickly with our Shimano Bleed Kit. Complete with 50ml Genuine Mineral Oil, enough to bleed both brakes, you'll never have to worry about mixing the wrong oil or voiding your warranty.
Everything is here - no need for the Shimano funnel, our master cylinder syringe takes its place. Our fully illustrated instruction sheet will guide you through the bleed process saving you time and money.
Our syringes have been designed without rubber plunger seals to ensure that they are compatible with mineral oil brake fluid making them perfect for bleeding your Shimano brakes.
*Most Shimano road disc brake models require an additional master cylinder adapter in order to ensure bleed kit compatibility, available here. Or check out our Shimano Road Disc Bleed Kit for the full package.
Say no to expensive labour costs, and the two week wait at your local bike shop, let us guide you through the simple, DIY task of bleeding your own Shimano brakes. We're ready when you are.
Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Bleed Kit for Shimano Brakes from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
Was easy to find the right kit on the site and easy to order. The kit arrived promptly and the instructions were easy to follow. Why didn't I do this sooner?? Thanks!
Brilliant piece of kit. Instructions very easy to follow. Very prompt delivery. One very satisfied customer,
Do not buy the crazy expensive Park Tools versions; just buy this; works every bit as well and super easy to follow instructions for the novice ‘Bleeder’.
Easy to follow instructions, although I had to adapt them slightly to my road bike and brake model, but easy enough to google. Had all the bits I needed, and now brakes are like new.