Park Tool Rotor Truing Fork (DT-2)
Availability: In Stock
- The DT-2 makes light work of bending your warped brake rotors back into shape.
- Specially designed tool to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
- Two different slot depths are laser cut from high quality stainless steel.
- Compatible with most sizes and disc brake rotor brands.
- Centre handle is vinyl dipped for extra comfort.
- No need to put up with disc brakes that drag any more.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Bicycle disc brake rotors can become warped from extensive use, excessive heat, or impact. Even new disc rotors may not always be perfectly straight, causing annoying pad rub and affecting performance.
The Park Tool DT-2 is specially designed and precisely manufactured to gently adjust bent bicycle disc brake rotors. The DT-2 features two different slot depths laser-cut from high quality steel. Centre handle is vinyl dipped for comfort.
"The DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork quickly became one of my favourites. It’s a simple bar stock, with two different slots offering distinct leverage ratios to true rotors, meaning I don’t have to do it barehanded with my thumbs against fingers for leverage. That method works, but the DT-2 keeps oil off the rotors and allows a bit more fine-tuning than the aforementioned digital manipulation." - Mike Yozell, bicycling.com