- Handy bleed funnel for use during Shimano brake bleeding.
- Compatible with Shimano Road* and MTB disc brakes.
- Includes stopper for drip-free removal when filled with oil.
- Semi-transparent shell allows you to easily see air bubbles entering the funnel.
- Perfect for beginners or experienced brake bleeders.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Our bleed funnel is an essential tool for use during Shimano brake bleeding. It connects to your master cylinder bleed port and provides a vessel for excess mineral oil during the brake bleed process.
Compatible with Shimano road disc and mountain bike disc brakes.
*For most Shimano road disc models an additional funnel adapter is required to reduce the size of the bleed port in order to connect the funnel. Available to buy separately here. Models include: ST-R9120, ST-R9170, ST-R8020, ST-R8025, ST-R8070, ST-R7025 and ST-R7020.
Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Bleed Funnel for Shimano Brakes from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
Simple easy to use, didn’t lose a drop of oil!! Perfect For DIY brake maintenance
I’ve always used the shimano pot and been happy. The epic bleed version refined the tool brilliantly in a “I wish I’d though of that” way. Yet to see how well it lasts in a workshop environment but good so far.
Great compliment to the superb Epic shimano bleed kit.