Mineral Oil High Performance Brake Fluid - 130ml
Availability: In Stock
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 290°C.
- Operating window of -20 to +80°C.
- 10 cSt @40°C.
- Stable through a wide temperature range resulting in consistent brake feel and performance.
- Doesn’t cause “brake fade” or “pumping”.
- Recyclable packaging.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
Mineral Oil Brake Fluid will guarantee beautiful brakes all the way from the chair lift to the bar. It has a super-high boiling point to keep brakes sharp and fade-free and will perform well on the longest, nastiest of Alpine descents.
Tested at World Cup downhill races and white-knuckle summer Morzine laps, our Mineral Oil Brake Fluid works in Mineral Oil brake systems only.
Don’t forget. Brake Fluid is good but it won’t work with badly bled brakes, rubbish rotors and pooped pads. Always keep your brakes tip top so Brake Fluid can work its magic.
Note: Not suitable for any DOT based systems.