Bleed Kit for Shimano Road Disc Brakes & Oil
- BRAND NEW! Updated design now includes bleed block designed specifically for Shimano road callipers and improved funnel adapter.
- Designed to fit all Shimano road disc brakes.
- The most comprehensive bleed kit we've ever made!
- Includes all essential components including bleed funnel and adapter, tube holder, 7mm spanner and bleed block.
- Fully compatible with Shimano mountain bike disc brakes too.
- 100ml mineral oil included. Enough for 2-3 bleeds.
- Full, easy-to-follow bleed instructions.
- Perfect for beginners or experienced brake bleeders.
- FREE UK Delivery on this item!
Bleed your Shimano road disc brakes easily and quickly with our Shimano road disc bleed kit. Complete with 100ml mineral oil - enough to bleed both brakes multiple times.
Everything is here to get the job done including our brand new bleed funnel and adapter, a 7mm spanner for opening the bleed nipple and our very own tube holder for securely locking the bleed tube in place.
We use syringes designed for mineral oil, unlike other bleed kits, making them perfect for bleeding your Shimano road disc brakes.
Brand new design now includes a bleed block designed specifically for Shimano road callipers and an improved funnel adapter.
Compatible with all hydraulic Shimano road disc brakes including GRX, ST-R9120, ST-R9170, ST-R8020, ST-R8025, ST-R8070, ST-R7025, ST-R7020, BR-R7070, ST-4725 and ST-4720.
Excellent value and quick delivery
Nearly bought a much more expensive bleed kit for Shimano GRX but decided to give Epic a go, couldn’t be more happy I did. Everything you need and such great value!
Simple to use, I was recommended to get this by a friend, excellent piece of kit.
Easy to use
Good result reducing the brake lever movement. Online guide helpful ✅
Great kit, instructions just need improvement
The kit itself is great, it had everything I needed to bleed my brakes. I followed the instructions but found my brakes were still spongy. I started again following the Park Tools Brake Bleeding Shimano drop bar levers YouTube video and found there are a couple of key things missing from the instructions. So would recommend following the video instead.