- High performance mineral oil for your Shimano brakes.
- Available in 50ml or 100ml containers.
- Highest quality and fully compatible with all Shimano brake models.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Also compatible to use with other mineral oil brakes from Formula, Magura, Giant Conduct, Tektro, TRP etc.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Replacement mineral oil brake fluid for your Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. As supplied with our Shimano and Tektro/TRP bleed kits.
Comes in a handy 50ml or 100ml container - perfect sizes for brake bleeding.
How much fluid do I need? 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce mineral oil brake fluid into a brake designed to use DOT brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behaviour.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Shimano Mineral Oil Brake Fluid from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
After my LBS closed down I had to find a solution to the dark art of bleeding brakes. I am happy to say that with the Epic kit the mystery is no more and the bleeding of brakes is EASY.
Absolutely fine. Brake bleed competed as expected.
Excellent service and product. Perfect for my Deore brakes. Would recommend!
Just what I needed, brakes feel perfect now.
Did exactly what it 'said on the tin'