- 100% Genuine Mineral Oil (SM-DB-OIL).
- Stock fluid for your hydraulic Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Available in 50ml or 100ml containers.
- Highest quality and 100% compatible with all Shimano brake models.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Also compatible to use with other mineral oil brakes from Formula, Magura, Tektro/TRP & others.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Replacement stock mineral oil brake fluid for your Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. As supplied with our Shimano and Tektro bleed kits.
No fear of voiding your warranty or introducing the wrong brake fluid into your Shimano brakes with this high quality oil.
How much fluid do I need? Well, 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce mineral oil brake fluid into a brake designed to use DOT brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behavior.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Shimano Mineral Oil Brake Fluid from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
Over all experience was perfect. Everything came intact and well packaged. The mineral oil resivior (shimano) fitted into my brakes and threaded easily, making topping up the mineral oil much easier with minimal mess
Bought a Cube eBike from a German website. On arrival the Shimano hydraulic brake hoses needed to be swapped around to UK spec (left is back). The swap is pretty easy (there's a good YouTube video) but the fluid and bleed funnel that I got from EBS allowed me to bleed them after doing the swap. Takes 5 minutes and almost no fluid is lost. Brakes are excellent as a result.
I had never tried bleeding brakes before but it was super easy with this set from Epic bleeding solutions. Bought a set enabling to bleed both Shimano and SRAM brakes.