- 100% Genuine Mineral Oil (SM-DB-OIL).
- Stock fluid for your hydraulic Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Available in 50ml or 100ml containers.
- Highest quality and 100% compatible with all Shimano brake models.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Also compatible to use with other mineral oil brakes from Formula, Magura, Tektro/TRP & others.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Replacement stock mineral oil brake fluid for your Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. As supplied with our Shimano and Tektro bleed kits.
No fear of voiding your warranty or introducing the wrong brake fluid into your Shimano brakes with this high quality oil.
How much fluid do I need? Well, 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce mineral oil brake fluid into a brake designed to use DOT brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behavior.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Shimano Mineral Oil Brake Fluid from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
The overall experience was very positive. The kit was comprehensive and capable of completing the job unlike others on the web. The website and ordering process was easy to follow and the purchase/delivery went without any problems. It was the first time I'd tried to bleed brakes and for a novice the instructions would benefit from some illustrations. The brakes are back working but I think I managed to contaminate the rear pads with fluid. If I can't live with the short squeak on braking, I would certainly buy some replacement pads from Epic Bleeds.
Good, its brake fluid, it helps you stop!.
Very good product