- Stock Mineral Oil brake fluid for your Magura brakes.
- Available in 50ml or 100ml containers.
- Highest quality and 100% compatible with all Magura brake models.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Also compatible to use with other mineral oil brakes from Formula, Shimano, Tektro & others.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Replacement stock mineral oil brake fluid for your Magura rim or disc brakes. As supplied with our Magura Bleed Kit.
No fear of voiding your warranty or introducing the wrong brake fluid into your Magura brakes with this high quality, stock Magura mineral oil.
How much fluid do I need? Well, 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce mineral oil brake fluid into a brake designed to use DOT brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behavior.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Magura Mineral Oil Brake Fluid from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.