Mineral Oil Brake Fluid for SRAM Brakes
Availability: In Stock
- Mineral oil brake fluid designed for SRAM mineral oil disc brakes. Compatible with all other mineral oil brakes - MTB & road.
- Replacement oil for SRAM DB8 disc brake.
- LOW VISCOSITY – It keeps arm pump at bay and increases modulation.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – It doesn’t absorb moisture so your brakes won’t require routine bleeding.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – High boiling point ensures hours of fade-free fun on the longest of descents.
- Available in 3 sizes – 100ml, 500ml and 1 Litre (1L).
High performance mineral oil brake fluid designed for SRAM mineral oil disc brakes. For MTB and road use. As supplied with our SRAM mineral oil bleed kit.
Designed as a direct replacement for SRAM/Maxima green hydraulic mineral oil brake fluid.
Full SRAM DB8 disc brake compatibility and compatible with all future mineral oil brakes from SRAM.
Our handy wide neck bottles make syringe withdrawal a breeze - no need to decant into another container!
The foil-sealed closure ensures that our mineral oil brake fluid stays 100% fresh until opened by you.
Available in three sizes - 100ml, 500ml and 1 litre (1L).
Can be used with all mineral oil based brake systems - MTB & road. Not to be used with DOT fluid-based systems.