Silverline 30mm Socket - 1/2" Drive
Availability: In Stock
- 6 point, 1/2" drive socket.
- Used to remove the RockShox Charger Damper.
- Fully mirror-polished finish.
- Chamfered end for positive nut location.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
This chrome vanadium steel, 6 point, 1/2 inch drive 30mm socket is the perfect tool for removing the RockShox Charger Damper from your RockShox suspension fork.
Fully mirror-polished finish with chamfered end for positive nut location. Radius design for added torque and long life with a knurled band and ball-retention hole.
Just Landed!Shop Clothing
30mm 1/2” drive socket
The socket is a socket. This size has deep chamfered edges. Since I am using it to remove my damper which is a shallow edged aluminum drive area (not a standard nut or bolt of 30mm), I went to my local machinist and had him turn it down to remove the chamfered edges. Works great!