DOT 4 Brake Fluid - 100ml
Availability: In Stock
- High performance DOT 4 brake fluid in a handy 100ml bottle.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Perfect for brake systems using DOT fluid - Avid, Formula, Clarks, Hayes & Hope etc.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Our high performance DOT 4 brake fluid is the perfect choice for any brake system using DOT fluid. Including Avid, Clarks, Formula, Hayes, & Hope, as well as any other brake system designed to use DOT brake fluid.
Fresher than fresh! You should only ever use DOT brake fluid from an unopened container. That's why our bottles are sealed and 100% airtight. This not only prevents accidental leaks, it also prolongs shelf life of the fluid and guarantees you 100% fresh brake fluid every time you order.
How much fluid do I need? Well, 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce DOT brake fluid into a brake designed to use mineral oil brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behavior.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.