Mineral Oil Brake Fluid for Shimano Brakes
- High performance mineral oil for your Shimano brakes.
- Available in 50ml or 100ml containers.
- Highest quality and fully compatible with all Shimano brake models.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Also compatible to use with other mineral oil brakes from Formula, Magura, Giant Conduct, Tektro, TRP etc.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
Replacement mineral oil brake fluid for your Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. As supplied with our Shimano and Tektro/TRP bleed kits.
Comes in a handy 50ml or 100ml container - perfect sizes for brake bleeding.
How much fluid do I need? 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce mineral oil brake fluid into a brake designed to use DOT brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behaviour.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.
Shimano mineral oil
Repeat customer, always quick delivery with quality parts and fluids supplied for my enduro bike. Very highly recommend.
Superb and quick service
No problems, would happily shop again with you
Replaces the rare Shimano version
With the Shimano version of this mineral oil being rarer than hens teeth, this was freely available and well priced. Has worked fine so far.
Excellent kit, had my brakes bled in no time!