Park Tool Hydraulic Bleed Kit for DOT Fluid (BKD-1.2)
SAVE 10% off Disc Brake Pads with this item!
Availability: In Stock
- Bleeds most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic disc brakes, including SRAM®, Formula®, Hayes®, and Hope®.
- Removes air bubbles and contaminants for long-lasting components and peak performance.
- Built for the rigors of daily commercial use.
- Includes two syringes for DOT brake fluid.
- Comes with hoses with shutoff clips for mess-free bleeding.
- Includes multi-size bleed blocks for versatility in brake systems.
- Has a set of unique mountable syringe holders for easy use.
- Multiple hoses and fittings to suit a wide range of bicycle brake systems.
- Comes in a rugged case for easy transportation and storage.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
The BKD-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic disc brakes, including models made by SRAM®, Formula®, Hayes®, and Hope®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance.
The BKD-1.2 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use, and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a set of our unique mountable syringe holders, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case.
The BKD-1.2 bleed kit by Park Tool includes:
- Two 20ml syringes;
- Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips;
- Two 10mm/12mm universal bleed blocks;
- Two 11mm bleed blocks for Hayes® systems;
- Two adjustable syringe holders;
- M5 x 0.8 adapters - SRAM® (x2);
- M6 x 1.0 adapter - universal (x2);
- Bleeding Edge-specific fitting - SRAM®;
- Hose compression sleeve - universal;
- Set of spare O-rings and hose;
Brake fluid is not included. See our range of DOT brake fluid here.
NOTE: The BKD-1.2 is for DOT fluid-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure. For mineral oil brake systems use the Park Tool Hydraulic Bleed Kit for Mineral Oil (BKM-1.2)