Bleed Kit for Campagnolo Brakes & 100ml Mineral Oil
- Bleed your hydraulic Campagnolo road disc brakes easily, quickly and cheaply using our DIY bleed kit.
- Compatible with Campagnolo Chorus, Ekar, Ergopower H11, Potenza 11 and Record/Super Record models.
- Complete with 100ml red, high-performance mineral oil brake fluid.
- Bleed block spacer tool included.
- Spanner included to open and close the bleed port during the bleed procedure.
- Complete with step-by-step, how-to instructions. No experience necessary.
- Perfect for beginners or experienced brake bleeders.
- FREE UK Delivery on this item!
Are your brakes feeling underpowered? Look no further than our brand new Campagnolo Bleed Kit. Fix that spongy brake lever using our DIY brake bleed kit and find yourself back on the road before sunset.
Compatible with Campagnolo Chorus, Ekar, Ergopower H11, Potenza 11 and Record/Super Record models.
Our Campagnolo bleed kit includes bespoke, one-of-a-kind bleed fittings designed specifically for your brakes and 100ml red, high-performance mineral oil brake fluid for Campagnolo brakes
As with all of our bleed kits we provide you with step-by-step, fully illustrated instructions to guide you through the bleed process.
Canpag Ekar Bleed Kit
Without a doubt the most straight forward bike maintenance procedure I've ever undertaken and completed. It was a little daunting not having bled a set of brakes before. The instructions were clear and concise. I was very pleasantly surprised how simple the process was. It took me around half-hour to bleed both brakes. I finished the job with two fully functioning brakes and a great sense of achievement.
A great kit,easy instructions to follow.
Ewasy to use, comprehensive kit, saved a heap from the mfr's bleed kit.
Ekar Brake Bleed
Good experience. Kit arrived in good time with clear instructions. Process was easier than expected and most importantly the brakes are no longer spongy. One to point to note the ring side of the spanner slipped on the caliper nut so used the open side. The nut has slightly rounded shoulders which is probably the cause. Overall very happy.