- Our universal bleed block is designed to fit almost any brake caliper.
- Perfect for securing the caliper pistons during brake bleeding.
- Can also be used to correct brake rotor alignment.
- Essential tool for any DIY brake bleeder!
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
Our bleed block is your essential tool, allowing you to remove and protect your brake pads during brake bleeding. Insert this tool to stop the caliper pistons from moving throughout the bleed procedure.
The unique shape allows the tool to be used with the widest range of calipers on the market, although it may not fit some quad-piston caliper models.
Can also be used to correct wonky brake rotors which have been bent out of alignment. Simply place the tool over the rotor and bend your rotor back into line.
Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Bleed Block & Rotor Tool from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.