Park Tool Hydraulic Bleed Kit for Mineral Oil (BKM-1.2)
SAVE 10% on Disc Brake Pads with this item!
Availability: In Stock
- Bleeds most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic disc brakes, including Shimano, SRAM DB8, Formula Cura, Magura, Clarks, Campagnolo and more.
- Removes air bubbles and contaminants for long-lasting components and peak performance.
- Built for the rigors of daily commercial use.
- Includes two syringes for mineral oil brake fluid.
- Comes with hoses with shutoff clips for mess-free bleeding.
- Includes multi-size bleed blocks for versatility in brake systems.
- Has a set of unique mountable syringe holders for easy use.
- Multiple hoses and fittings to suit a wide range of bicycle brake systems.
- Comes in a rugged case for easy transportation and storage.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
The BKM-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle disc brakes, including models made by Shimano®, Magura®, TRP®, Tektro®, Trick Stuff®, SRAM® DB8, Campagnolo®, Promax®, and Clarks®.
Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance.
The BKM-1.2 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use, and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, a bleed funnel, and a set of our unique mountable syringe holders, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case.
The BKM-1.2 bleed kit by Park Tool includes:
- Two 20ml syringes;
- Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips;
- One hose assembly with integrated fitting for bleed nipples such as those found on Shimano® mineral oil brake systems;
- One open-ended hose assembly;
- Bleed funnel with stopper;
- Two 10mm/12mm universal bleed blocks;
- Two 11mm bleed blocks;
- Two adjustable syringe holders;
- M4 x 0.7 adapters - SRAM® DB8, Trick Stuff®, Campagnolo® (x2);
- M5 x 0.8 adapter - Formula™ Cura™, Tektro®, Hayes® (x2);
- M6 x 0.75 adapter - Magura®;
- M6 x 1.0 adapters - universal (x2);
- M6 x 1.0 adapter - Promax®;
- M7 x 0.75 adapter - Shimano®;
- Hose compression sleeve - universal;
- Fluid disposal bag;
- Set of spare O-rings and hose;
Brake fluid is not included. See our range of mineral oil brake fluids here.
NOTE: The BKM-1.2 is for mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure. For brakes using DOT fluid use the Park Tool Hydraulic Bleed Kit for DOT Fluid (BKD-1.2)