Flat Top Cap Socket Spanner - Fox & RockShox Forks
Availability: In Stock
- High quality spanner for the safe removal of Fox & RockShox suspension fork top cap.
- Fits perfectly and won't damage your forks.
- Precision, laser-cut aluminium.
- Colour anodised for durability and great looks forming the centrepiece of any tool kit.
- Available in sizes 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm & 32mm.
Finally, a real tool for removing the top cap on your Fox & RockShox suspension forks.
Made from high strength aluminium, our flat 6-point socket spanners are an essential part of any rider's tool kit.
A lightweight alternative to the traditional turned-down socket that packs away easily and won't damage your forks. Colour anodised for durability and great looks. Now there's no longer a place in your tool kit for heavy steel sockets and 1/2" drive handles.
Simply measure your top cap from one flat edge to the opposite side to get the correct size for your fork.
Just Landed!Shop Hoodies
Does exactly what it says.
Had a troublesome air cap on my Rock Shox forks. The spanner did what a spanner should. 4⭐️’s could be a bit sturdier
Top cap spanner - top notch!
Great tool, perfectly designed to do the job!
Best around - great service and fantastic response times.
Flat top spanner
Much easier to use than a socket that can slip causing damage