Dirty Little Scrubber - Chain Cleaning Tool
Availability: In Stock
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Fast, clean, and easy to use.
- Tough Nylon brushes.
- No-hands use when setup with a straight chain line.
- Minimises cleaning product use – only 20ml of Dirt Juice Chain Cleaner per fill!
- Removes grease, grime and oil in seconds.
- Easy to dismantle and clean after use.
- Makes drivetrain last longer.
- Minimises mess.
- Reduces cleaning time.
The Dirty Little Scrubber goes heavy on clean chains and crisp shifts and light on mess, spills and faff. Slap it on your chain whenever you wash your whip and watch your drivetrain transform from ghastly to glorious in a few spins of the cranks.
The Scrubber will keep your shifts slick and will help guarantee your bits last longer, meaning more cash for after-work beers and less “is she dead?” calls to your local bike shop.
The Dirty Little Scrubber hangs on the lower chain and a hook bar swings up behind the jockey wheel so when you back pedal the cranks the cleaner stays in place. The fact that you don't have to hold the cleaner with one hand means:
1) It finds its own position of least resistance so you don't get annoying chain suck when back pedalling the cranks - this is assuming that you have it in a gear that back pedals freely in the first place!? With hand held cleaners it is all too easy to twist or tilt the cleaner which inhibits the free movement of the chain through the cleaner.
2) You can use one hand to the hold the bike up and the other hand to turn the crank so you don't need a work stand to hold the bike steady.
Fill ‘er up – Fill the scrubber to the ‘Max’ line with undiluted Dirt Juice Chain Cleaner and leave the lid off.
In position – Pop the scrubber up onto the chain just above the rear mech, making sure the hook bar is hanging down. Slide the lid on and lift hook bar up so that it sits behind your rear mech’s jockey wheel.
Get scrubbering! – Back pedal your chain and watch the Scrubber go to town on grease and grime. For the filthiest of filth, you might need to empty and refill the Scrubber. When you’re done you can rinse your chain with clean water, lube your chain and retire to plan your next adventure.
Just Landed!Shop Hoodies
Easy to use, works great and uses less degreaser than the previous one I had.
Actually works, unlike most cleaning tools. Really simple to use design.