Flat Top Cap Socket Spanner - Fox & RockShox Forks
- High quality spanner for the safe removal of Fox & RockShox suspension fork top cap.
- Fits perfectly and won't damage your forks.
- Precision, laser-cut aluminium.
- Colour anodised for durability and great looks forming the centrepiece of any tool kit.
- Available in sizes 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm & 32mm.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
Finally, a real tool for removing the top cap on your Fox & RockShox suspension forks.
Made from high strength aluminium, our flat 6-point socket spanners are an essential part of any rider's tool kit.
A lightweight alternative to the traditional turned-down socket that packs away easily and won't damage your forks. Colour anodised for durability and great looks. Now there's no longer a place in your tool kit for heavy steel sockets and 1/2" drive handles.
Simply measure your top cap from one flat edge to the opposite side to get the correct size for your fork.
Top cap spanner - top notch!
Great tool, perfectly designed to do the job!
Best around - great service and fantastic response times.
Flat top spanner
Much easier to use than a socket that can slip causing damage
Fox fork top cap spanner
Fits well, easier to use than a socket, less chance of rounding the top cap off.