- High quality spanner for the safe removal of Fox & RockShox suspension fork top cap.
- Fits perfectly and won't damage your forks.
- Precision, laser-cut aluminium.
- Colour anodised for durability and great looks forming the centrepiece of any tool kit.
- Available in sizes 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm & 32mm.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
Finally, a real tool for removing the top cap on your Fox & RockShox suspension forks. Made from high strength aluminium our flat, 6-point socket spanners are an essential part of any rider's tool kit.
Our tool is a lightweight alternative to the old BETA flat socket that won't damage your forks. Now there's no place in your tool kit for heavy steel sockets and 1/2" drive handles with our all-in-one alternative. Colour anodised for durability and great looks.
|24mm||All RockShox Forks (2018-on), RockShox Pike (2014-17)*, Lyrik (2016-17)*|
|26mm||Fox 32, Fox 34 (2016 models)|
|28mm||Fox 34 fork top cap|
|30mm||RockShox Pike (2014-17)*, Lyrik (2016-17)*|
|32mm||Fox 40, Fox 36|
*RockShox Pike (2014-17) & Lyrik (2016-17) require both the 24mm and 30mm spanners. 24mm for air chamber top cap and 30mm for compression chamber (Charger Damper) top cap.Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Flat Top Cap Socket Spanner - Fox & RockShox Forks from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
Why haven't I bought this nifty tool earlier? Super light, super effective! Great to bring with me when on the trails. A socket wrench is so much cumbersome to use. I only torque with a socket tool but by now I know what force to apply so don't need that anymore. Great product, highly recommended.
Nice tool and very useful.