Mineral Oil Brake Fluid
Availability: In Stock
- Designed for use with Clarks, Hayes and Formula mineral oil brakes.
- Can be used as a direct replacement oil for all brakes that use mineral oil.
- LOW VISCOSITY – It keeps arm pump at bay and increases modulation.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – It doesn’t absorb moisture so your brakes won’t require routine bleeding.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – High boiling point ensures hours of fade-free fun on the longest of descents.
- Available in 3 sizes – 100ml, 500ml and 1 Litre (1L).
High performance mineral oil brake fluid designed for use with mineral oil disc brakes from Clarks, Hayes and Formula. As supplied with our Clarks bleed kit.
For MTB and road use. Can be used as a direct replacement oil for all brakes that use mineral oil.
Our handy wide neck bottles make syringe withdrawal a breeze - no need to decant into another container!
The foil-sealed closure ensures that our mineral oil brake fluid stays 100% fresh until opened by you.
Available in three sizes - 100ml, 500ml and 1 litre (1L).
Can be used with all mineral oil based brake systems - MTB & road. Not to be used with DOT fluid-based systems.