Carbon Juice - Carbon Friction Paste - 50ml
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Increases grip of carbon-to-carbon or carbon-to-metal parts to prevent slipping during use.
- Highly pliable beads deform and grip carbon when under pressure.
- Allows correct torque pressures to be used on delicate carbon components.
- Prevents the need for over tightening.
- Ensures safe installation of components that won’t slip during use.
- Clear white beaded gel prevents stained fingers during application.
- Gel like consistency for easy, consistent coverage during application.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
Carbon Juice provides a non-slip helping-hand for any of your carbon components and helps keep seat-posts, bars and other bits in place. It’ll help guard against slipping and avoid the risk of you over tightening your clamps and breaking your expensive carbon bits.
Before Carbon Fibre became the new best thing to make bicycles and there components from, we were used to just tightening a clamp and the item being clamped staying put. Fine for Aluminium/Steel/Titanium; not so for slippery Carbon Fibre. At best your seat post would gradually slip down leading to irritation and progressively more tired legs and at worst, because you know its a bit slippery, you over tighten and then "snap"....... Time for a a new seat post as the last one now has a lovely crack through it!
So with this in mind, Carbon Juice is there to give a little helping hand at increasing the friction between previously slippery carbon fibre surfaces. It reduces the chances of slippage and eliminates the need for you to over tighten and risk damaging your light weight parts. And one small pot will last a very long time as so little is required per application.
Carbon Juice is easy-peasy to use. Just blob a thin layer on any of your carbon components where they come into contact with another material. Tighten to the manufacturer’s settings and away you go on your search for two-wheeled glory.