- Now you can bleed a wide range of brakes with this all-in-one bleed kit.
- Compatible with Avid, Formula, Hope, Hayes, Magura, Shimano & more.
- High quality, custom-machined bleed fittings.
- Compatible with DOT & Mineral Oil brake fluid.
- Epic Bleed Block & Rotor Correction tool now included!
- Perfect for individuals or professional workshop use.
- Just add brake fluid to complete your bleed kit.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20.
Our Universal Brake Bleed Kit offers ultimate value for money. Bleed a wide range of MTB and road brakes with this one bleed kit.
Compatible with Avid, Bengal, Clarks, Formula, Giant, Hayes, Hope, Magura, RockShox Reverb, Shimano and Tektro/TRP.
Loved by the professionals too! Workshops up and down the country, as well as mobile cycle mechanics, now use the our Universal Brake Bleed Kit on a daily basis to bleed a wide range of customer brakes.
Say no to expensive labour costs, and the two week wait at your local bike shop, let us guide you through the simple, DIY task of bleeding your own hydraulic brakes. We're ready when you are.
Currently not compatible with Funn F2, Hayes Mag and Promax Q3 brakes. Does not contain the Hayes HFX 9 master cylinder bleed fitting.
Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Universal Brake Bleed Kit from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.
I was amazed how easy it was to bleed both my brakes with this kit. Had been riding my bike with poor rear braking for months and accidentally let fluid out the front while changing the brake pads. Bike shop quoted me £25 to bleed each brake, this kit saved me so much money!
Bought this to bleed my TRP Hy/Rd calipers, but will come in handy setting up new Shimano brakes on my other bike too
Brilliant stuff, came in no time, will use again.
Originally I was going to buy the kit for Hope brakes and the little blue block & rotor tool. For just a little extra I've ordered this kit, which has everything I need for the job, plus some spares for my Avid kit that I already have! Fantastic! My Avid kit was so easy to use going by Epic's instructions. Keep up the good work!
Plenty of spares