- High performing Juice Lubes mineral oil brake fluid in a handy 100ml bottle.
- Foil-sealed and 100% airtight container for extra freshness.
- Contains enough fluid to bleed one set of brakes (front & rear) 2-3 times.
- Perfect alternative fluid for mineral oil based brake systems including: Formula, Magura, Shimano & Tektro.
- UK Delivery £1.99. FREE on orders over £20
We've teamed up with Juice Lubes to bring you their fantastic mineral oil brake fluid - the perfect substitution for the more expensive oils from the likes of Magura, Shimano and Tektro.
Juice Lubes mineral oil is a high performance formulation, with an extremely high boiling point - in excess of Shimano mineral oil, so even on the longest Alpine descents, lever feel is consistent and braking power stays strong.
Fresher than fresh! Our bottles are foil-sealed and 100% airtight. This not only protects you from accidental leaks, it also prolongs shelf life and guarantees you fresh brake fluid every time you order.
How much fluid do I need? Well, 50ml of brake fluid is enough to bleed a set of brakes (front and rear) once. 100ml will get you 2-3 bleeds. If your brakes haven't seen a bleed in over 2 years we recommend flushing the old stuff out, so you'll need at least 100ml brake fluid.
Never introduce mineral oil brake fluid into a brake designed to use DOT brake fluid. This can lead to seal damage, internal corrosion, voided warranties and unexpected brake behavior.
Always be sure which brake fluid your brakes require before ordering. This information can often be found written on the master cylinder (lever), reservoir cap or in the documentation supplied with your brake or bike.Join over 75,000 riders who've bled their brakes with us! Buy your Juice Lubes Mineral Oil Brake Fluid from Epic Bleed Solutions - No.1 for mountain bike brake bleeding.